Official Website of Couples for Christ - CFC Bermuda

cfcbermuda.com "Official website of CFC (Couples for Christ) Bermuda"

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Prayer Requests

Jay Autor

Hello Bros and Sis,

Please pray for my exam this week. Also for total healing for Tita Grace, and those who are not feeling well. Safety for all the pregnant women din! Thanks and God bless....

March 24, 2009 at 8:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

fnuguid@gmail.com
Limited Member

We will include Tita Grace and others who are not feeling well in our prayers, as well all the pregnant women, especially Lorie! God bless.

April 1, 2009 at 10:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jay Autor

Thanks Tito Frank, we're also praying for Tito Jun's operation. Hope everythings fine by now.

April 1, 2009 at 10:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jay Autor

Good news! Let's continue our prayers....

Dear Prayer Partner:

Peace be with you on this Good Friday!
I wish to thank you for your prayers for my niece and the twins she is expecting. Our prayers are working for she was released from the hospital and can do her bed rest when she gets home.
May Jesus bless you,
Father Joe, CR
April 10, 2009 at 9:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Lorelie Autor
Please include Charlene's father, Stephen Tungate in your prayers. He passed away last Sunday.
April 16, 2009 at 3:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Evelou

Please include Nanay Bertha Dulay (mother of Mel Dulay Dangl ) in your prayers for quick recovery and strength. 

--
April 20, 2009 at 7:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

George Ferreira

Hello Bros and Sisters,

Just wanted to ask to include Louie and "Jenny" in your prayers as they go overseas on vacation and for their wedding plans.  Also include me in your prayers...

April 20, 2009 at 8:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jay Autor

Hi George - Do you mean Louie and Nina? lol

April 21, 2009 at 5:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mot Saliba

Please include Vina and me in your prayers- for special intention.  Thank you and God bless-

April 26, 2009 at 11:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mot Saliba

Thank you for the prayers- it's getting better. Praise the Lord!

Please continue to pray with us...

April 29, 2009 at 10:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jarz

Hi Bros & Sis,

Please include my Mom (Loida De Leon) in your prayers. She is currently on laser treatment  to cure her psoriasis.  Thanks a lot. God Bless.

May 5, 2009 at 10:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Lorelie Autor

We will include your mom in our prayers bro.

May 5, 2009 at 10:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jarz

Thanks Lorie :D

May 8, 2009 at 9:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Mot Saliba

Please pray for the success of GK Walk Kick-Off Gathering tomorrow,  Saturday, May 9th at St. Theresa's Church Hall in preparation for the GK Walk on August 23, 2009. Please come and support as well.  

Thank you and God bless-

May 8, 2009 at 2:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jay Autor

Bros and Sis,

Please pray for another upcoming exam of mine. I know the Lord hears your prayers. Thanks in advance. Also for continued safety to all pregnant women especially my wife! God bless...

May 16, 2009 at 11:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lorelie Autor

Thanks for your prayers! My husband passed his final CIA exam yesterday! Praise God!

May 19, 2009 at 12:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jay Autor

Please pray for our upcoming CLP this May 31. Please continue inviting participants. Also continue to pray for the mother of Tita Mel, she is back in the Philippines to care for her.

May 21, 2009 at 11:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jay Autor

Bros and Sis,

I just learned that Tita Mel's mom passed away. Please pray for her soul and for Tita Mel's family for peace and acceptance.

May 26, 2009 at 12:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jay Autor

Please continue to pray for the success of our CLP. Especially for the participants to say YES to God's invitation.

May 29, 2009 at 8:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

George Ferreira

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to ask if you can include in your prayers my nephew who is suffering from chicken pox, the new clp participants for sfc Josiah and Terry,  for Jay and Lorie as they become new parents with Luke(and Josiah being an uncle again(know the feeling)).  I just need to be kept in your prayers as well, especially these days..

May 31, 2009 at 9:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.