Official Website of Couples for Christ - CFC Bermuda

cfcbermuda.com "Official website of CFC (Couples for Christ) Bermuda"

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Prayer Requests

Mot Saliba

Please pray for Merissa, daughter of Charlene-she has tough exams this Wed & Thurs. Also for Vina, Allonah & Evin for their exams this week. Thank you-

June 1, 2009 at 7:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Eisen

Please pray for safe delivery of Lorie and healthy bouncing baby Luke:D

June 3, 2009 at 3:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jay Autor

Let us also continue to pray for the safety and speedy recovery of Anna Guerzon.

June 9, 2009 at 12:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Mot Saliba

Dear CFC family,

Praise God for answered prayers--- I have been awarded a full scholarship at Humber College.  Thank you for your support, encouragement and prayers.  God is really good!! Getting ready to apply for my study permit in Canada while we are here in the Philippines--- :)

Best regards,

Mot

July 3, 2009 at 12:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cfcbermuda
Site Owner

Dear Friends in Christ:           

Peace be with you!   

I learned this morning that my youngest sister, Beverly -- aged 60 -- was admitted to hospital yesterday with symptom of a stroke. I ask your prayers for her speedy and complete recovery so that she can be a grandmother to her new twin grandchildren whom we prayed for a few months ago.

May God bless you,

With love,

Father Joe, CR

July 19, 2009 at 9:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jay Autor

Please pray for Hurricane Bill to spare the Island. And also for the success of our GK Walk this coming Sunday!

--

:D

August 19, 2009 at 8:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Mot Saliba

Thank you Lord for the answered prayer! And thank you ---our CFC family for your  prayers and support. We just received our student visa and we'll leave Manila on Saturday to Toronto. See you all in Canada!! God bless---

September 25, 2009 at 10:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

anna

Brothers and Sisters,

Please pray for all our kababayan in Manila ,especially my family in Marikina and Rizal to be safe. I'm extremely worried for them. our house is in deep waters. :(  but they were able to move to my Ninang's house and currently staying in the attic and 2nd floor. Please also pray for the rain to stop, water to subside and for all the people who are in grave danger to be rescued, housed and fed for. Thanks,

--

September 26, 2009 at 10:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

anna

please continue to pray for all the filipinos who are suffering right now, . i personally lift up my family (in Marikina/Cainta). Even though the water subsided a little (still waist level), they immediately need water. Food is very limited as well.

thanks 

--

September 26, 2009 at 7:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Ferreira

anna at 07:53PM on Sep 26, 2009

please continue to pray for all the filipinos who are suffering right now, . i personally lift up my family (in Marikina/Cainta). Even though the water subsided a little (still waist level), they immediately need water. Food is very limited as well.

thanks 

I'll continue to pray for all those affected by the typhoons, especially those brothers and sisters (including you Anna) who are affected by these tragedies.  GB!

October 6, 2009 at 9:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

anna

anna at 10:23AM on Sep 26, 2009

Brothers and Sisters,

Please pray for all our kababayan in Manila ,especially my family in Marikina and Rizal to be safe. I'm extremely worried for them. our house is in deep waters. :(  but they were able to move to my Ninang's house and currently staying in the attic and 2nd floor. Please also pray for the rain to stop, water to subside and for all the people who are in grave danger to be rescued, housed and fed for. Thanks,

I would like to thank you all for praying for my family and for all the victims of the flood. I can say they are all doing okay and safe now. The trauma has passed and the worries gone. There are still loads to sort out but we are getting  back to our normal lives. My huge appreciation to the community and to  our gracious Lord for being with us during these times of trials.

October 22, 2009 at 1:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Evelou

Dear Lord,

We lift up to you our dear friends who are sick most especially Dr. Maxwell, Sr. and Mrs. Eileen Dunstan for quick recovery and healing. We humbly ask you Lord to be with Eileen on Wednesday, 4th of November during her surgery.

Give Eileen and Dr. Maxwell the strength. Comfort them Lord including their families. You are a great Healer! Please take care our friends and restore good health! Grant them the grace to acknowledge your will and know that whatever you do, you do for your LOVE to them and their families. We ask this through Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen!

November 3, 2009 at 3:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jay Autor

Please pray for the soul of my Grandma who passed away yesterday. It is a terrible feeling brothers and sisters. She is a very close Grandma to me. While I am happy that she is now with the Lord, I am deeply saddened for she brings too many beautiful memories that will remain as just a memory. Please pray for peace and acceptance in the family as well. 

--

November 22, 2009 at 7:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

catherine

Please pray for the soul of Anna Tabanda's aunt who passed away on Saturday. She stood as a second mother to Anna and her siblings.

We also pray for Anna and her family.

--

December 7, 2009 at 12:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mot Saliba

Please continue to pray for Haiti- in rebuilding Port-Au-Prince and most importantly in rebuilding their lives...

January 23, 2010 at 10:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Evelou

Can you please include my mother-in-law, Natalie Lindo, in your prayers for a miracle?  

--
February 16, 2010 at 1:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

melpedrera

Please include my cousin "ate" Norie de Leon and her family in your prayers. She was in an accident this morning (Phil. time) and currently in life support.

Thank you brothers and sister.

February 22, 2010 at 9:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

lirray

Please include my friend, Earl Dylan Tabaco, in your prayers. He will have his first vow of poverty, chastity and obedience this June 29.  He is training to be a missionary priest in one of the seminaries in Quezon City, Philippines. He has 6 years more to go in his studies to become a priest and he needs all our prayers to sustain him in his vocation.

Thank you.

June 14, 2010 at 9:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

George Ferreira

Let's pray for those who are affected by the earthquakes near japan and the resultant tsunami that has hit the pacific ocean

March 13, 2011 at 9:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jay Autor

Brothers and Sisters, please pray for the success of our Christian Life Program and the SFC Monthly Talk on Taming the Tongue and Correction on October 22, Saturday. May God be praised!

--

October 19, 2011 at 11:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.